Powered by Raysees proprietary packaging technique using 1.5th optics, ORay™ series light source with wavelength at 810nm is an optical integrated product with the smallest dimensions and thickness. This product provides the industry an illumination pattern with high uniformity and brightness and can be widely implemented to applications requiring high level of security such as biometric identification. According to different customer needs, the output power, wavelength, voltage and view angle can be customized to fulfill specific scenarios.
- 810nm iris recognition and face recognition IR LEDs
- Proprietary 1.5th optics packaging technique
- Optical materials with high temperature endurance and
- Oblique viewing angle available
- Flooding pattern with high brightness and uniformity